ricksgarage123=impatient pathetic buyer***DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM***

did you tell him that it was going to be a couple of days to get everything together,when we both agreed and he told me the sub will be shipped the next day,never told me it was going to be 2-3 days,then i would of been ok with it,if your going to make an agreement and then do not communicate with them why sell
He said in his first post that he told you it may take until Wednesday to ship...

Dude he said u made the agreement monday to ship it wednesday cuz he was busy till then....pretty sure if im not 100% retarded that from monday-wednesday that IS 2 DAYS! so idk why ur getting on CRX case for this when u messed up not him!

not the pm i got,told me Tuesday,says he will stay in contact with if something comes up
Regardless of what he said, filing a dispute within 24 hours is unacceptable.

If you ever stumble upon one of my for sale threads, please move on.

now that i erased the pm's,but our agreement was it would be shipped out Tuesday,i paid for it early Monday,i dont know were you got he told me he was busy,our agreement was shipped Tuesday,or i would of never paid until Tuesday....

now that i erased the pm's,but our agreement was it would be shipped out Tuesday,i paid for it early Monday,i dont know were you got he told me he was busy,our agreement was shipped Tuesday,or i would of never paid until Tuesday....
How convenient

You are a douche, i agree with the OP.
x2

I was blown away when I looked at your profile and realized you are a 34 year old man not a seventeen year old kid. **** happens man, As an example I did a trade with another member who didn't have refs,so the deal was he would ship first and i would paypal him 30 to cover his shipping since he gave me a great trade offer i couldn't refuse,he shipped thursday and sent me his paypal address friday. Well friday morning my kid became deathly ill with pneumonia and I spent from friday till monday sleeping in a chair in a hospital, I finally got back on yesterday got the paypal address and sent the money, He never made a thread, never sent a pm and never b1tched at all. Patience is a virtue.

Well, I appreciate everybody being with me on this, it tells me I did the right thing. Im not going to put my whole life out here, but since it was raised up, the reason I was "there right away" when the dispute was filed( actually it was a few hours between filing and me seeing it) was due to the fact that my little girl woke up screaming and crying at 1 am, took me a while to get her to sleep and got on the comp around 2am. I dont know how to quote my pm's on here like people can do, so Ill just copy/paste relevant items:

Ok, thank you. Please pm me the shipping address to make sure. I will try to have it shipped tomorrow, wednesday at the latest. Ill have Tr #'s for you then.
2/22 5:36 pm
Sorry, I was pretty busy tuesday, I will ship on wednesday via usps. Tracking number as soon as I have it.
This was sent after he filed, before I saw it- 2/24 at 3:18 am
sent 2/23 at 3:41 am. I got the dispute notice in my email on 2/24 at 12:05 am.
Oh and why was I not on on tuesday afternoon? Some parts showed up for my computer, and I spent most of the day rebuilding it. Then my wife and kid came home from work, and I spend time with them until they go to bed. That particular night, I decided to go to bed around 9 pm with my daughter.

kthxbye

Edit: As for me "bugging him everyday" not true. I asked him on wednesday 2/17 about it, and on sunday 2/21, as we had reached a deal a few days before that wednesday.

Also, like was said above, when the dispute is filed, communication can be done to resolve it, but to me filing against me calls my rep into question, where a simple pm or email would have done the trick just fine.

Also, whoever wants it, the sub is still for sale for 180 shipped!!

DSCN0109.jpg

One final thing, just for me to be immature and funny at the same time:

waahmbulance.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless of what he said, filing a dispute within 24 hours is unacceptable.
If you ever stumble upon one of my for sale threads, please move on.
X2.

Regardless of what was said, you didn't give him time to respond back to you. No excuses man.

Where are the "over reaction" pics?!!?

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cx-7heaven

10+ year member
The dash don't be silent
cx-7heaven
Savannah, Ga
Start date
Participants