ricksgarage123=impatient pathetic buyer***DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM***

tips to avoid problems like this 1.have item in hand and READY TO BE SHIPPED PACKAGED AND ALL also if you know you will be busy and wont be able to ship and provide tracking info to your customer with in 24 hours let him know and if he is fine with waiting then its cool if not then dont do the deal,im a anal buyer myself i like my packages to be shipped with tracking info the next day after payment it puts your customers mind at ease especially when you buy from here

Interesting thread...

Personally regardless of "he said he would ship next day"...you should of waited abit before a dispute claim. Simple email / call to him saying "hey what happened" would of sufficed.

I sent back an amp and they received it on the 2nd. Over a weeks time I sent messages to them asking the status (nice emails...no WTF ones either) and they didnt answer a single one. I then filed a dispute. Got to have patience man...give the buyer some time regardless of the "agreement". The buyer very well may have told you Tuesday, but you just handled it wrong. Should of tried contacting him a day or two to figure out what was up.

On the other hand, I wont call you a "douche" since I wasnt there or in any part of the transaction. Just think there was a communication breakdown....hey! isnt that a song????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cx-7heaven

10+ year member
The dash don't be silent
cx-7heaven
Savannah, Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies