Rf, Us Amps Or Dei

Originally posted by ga_boi have u ever heard of massive audio, i have a friend that told me that was a bad a** amp. i think it was called CA100
I have heard of them but not seen then in action so I could not really give you an opinion on them, sorry:(

Originally posted by ga_boi Wsup guys I Have 2 kicker L712s 4ohm in my car, kind of stuck on what amp i want

I already have a RF 1500.1 but i was thinking about maybe gettin a US AMPS 1000X or the DEI 1100D. What do u guys think. thanks
i'll trade/buy that amp.. is it new? let me know if you're interested

its fairly new, i bought it earlier this year, but i only played it for about 20 days because im in the military and i've been in the middle east for the past two years the only time i played was while i was home on vacation for 25 days. how much are u willin to pay/trade.

i agree, im gonna put that new usamp 1000de in there. thanks for all the suggestions and help. what head unit would u guys prefer i currently have an alpine cant think of what model, but im think about gettin the new alpine the one that plays dvds or the pioneer 8400, what do u guys think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.