Rf, Us Amps Or Dei

US Amps 1000x, then the DEI, then the Rockford, teh more current you send the US the better it is, sweet ass amp, if you can get it go for the 2000x and that will rock really freaking hard

Originally posted by ga_boi So that will not be too much for just two of those.
no, the advertised wattage is 2000 watts, but those subs can take more than 1000 watts a piece and you dont have to have the Gains all the way up, and the US Amps has great SQ, actually I think a friend of mine is selling a 2000x, he only used it for testing, PM Wizeguy on http://www.ssaudio.com

Originally posted by ga_boi have u heard about the new amp from US AMPS i dont know what size it is, a friend was tellin me about it the other day.
I heard about something, but I dont know anything about it yet so I cant give you an opinion on it until I see it in action //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

New Us Amps

The USA-1100DE is rated at 1100 watts @ 4 ohms and

1800 WATTS RMS @ 2 ohms for competicion but is one ohm

stable and will produce much more than that. This

amplifier is a VERY STRONG SUB AMP AND EXTREMLY

EFFICIENT, OVER 92% EFFICIENT with a very high impact

level (very strong punch). Comes with remote bass gain

control and it has Thermo, Voltage, Peak and Short

Protection just like all US AMPS do. Also it has

terminal blocks with gold screws for easy hook up and

It comes with plexi glass on the bottom for a even

better looks. It comes new in the box with a factory

warranty. Choice of Black or CHROME. The side plates

are from the pt-1100, they won't make new side plates

til March. The price on these are 500.00 each!

hey denim have u ever heard of tsunami amps and if so what do u think about them and also im thinking about runnin a amp on each speaker, what kind and size do u recommend.

Originally posted by ga_boi hey denim have u ever heard of tsunami amps and if so what do u think about them and also im thinking about runnin a amp on each speaker, what kind and size do u recommend.
I have heard of them but only seen a few in action, Rangerman is using one now and is loveing it, he would be the best person to ask abou t them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by ga_boi what about the amps u would recommend if i was gonna run two to my subs.
well the DEI 2400d and the Orion XTR Pro 2400D are similar amps that put out a serious amount of power adn are less expensive than the US AMps 2000x, check http://www.thezeb.com for the Orion, I think they might still have it half price or something close to that, but that depends of you want to run that much power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.