rf t20001bd looking for upgrade?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jaytoofly
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
new york
hey guys, i have a rf t20001bd i was wondering if upgrading to either a soundstream dtr3400 would be worth it or even a crescendo audio 3kwp would be better? are both decent upgrades? which of the two would be better? thanks.

Honestly it's really a throw up in the air between the DTR and Crescendo... Some guys acclaim Crescendo and others acclaim the Soundstream. They will put close to the same amounts of power and either one should be AT LEAST 1000rms more than the T2k.

Really depends on your budget and preferences

doubling power will get you a 3db gain if your sub can handle it. (1db of is just barely, if at all, audible to most people)

If your sub(s) is already running off of 1500w then you would need 15,000w to gain 10db (doubling of sound output) no joke, physics is a *****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.