Review my budget build

Participant count
  • Participant list
what amp are you planning on running the sub off of? because either one of those amps would not be ideal to run the sub. I would probably use the kenwood to run the mids and look into a different amp for the sub. Probably something with a mono output as that sub is dual 4ohm and most 2ch amps bridged wont like that.

hmm yea I just did some research into that. Should I use an amp for speakers or the sub, which will have a better effect? Idk which one to get for the sub I'd need to look.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yes, they are definitely beefy. I beat the snot out of this one to find it's limits and it took it rather well. For the abuse I put it through and...
Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...
A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...
Oh come on! Why'd you have to go and tell me the price? Now I'ma start eyeballing them.

About this thread

JAGX

JAGX
Buffalo, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ObTechAudio