Replacement speaker advice/help

Participant count
  • Participant list

dfish

i have an older system in a F350 super crew and looking to get new speakers that will fit in the factory locations. (6x8 I believe. What is the best speaker? High quality that will not be blown by my amp.

My current system is pioneer avic-z110bt, 4- Boston acoustic sr80(the ones I want to replace), alpine pdx 4.100, 2 JL audio 13tw5, alpine pdx 1.1000.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

To find out what fits, head over to Crutchfield.com. For actual purchase you may want to try CDT.com. They seem to have an everlasting sale. Good...
I like your idea. My rear speakers are also almost invisible. I didn't remove them, but I cut some baffles to let the subwoofers sound escape the...
Thanks everyone. Good info. I don't think I want to go above $150-$200, considering its a 2007 hybrid. Now I just have to find something to fit...
CDT makes some dammned good speakers. They really sound amazing on some power and door preparations. Ive enjoyed all of my CDT speakers, and still do
i wasnt aware of that, thanks for the link! ill be ordering a pair of these

About this thread

dfish

dfish
San Antonio, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from