Remember PAP?

Yeah, he may be a good guy if you are from the US. But Canadians kinda get the shaft. Won't sell or ship to us. None of the deals or promotions are available to us. The "distributor" he had up here a while ago was a weasel who never returned a call.....

I haven't had anything but good dealings with PAP. Communication can be slow at times, but not overly bad.

Yeah, he may be a good guy if you are from the US. But Canadians kinda get the shaft. Won't sell or ship to us. None of the deals or promotions are available to us. The "distributor" he had up here a while ago was a weasel who never returned a call.....
I haven't had anything but good dealings with PAP. Communication can be slow at times, but not overly bad.
Canada *****.

I knew a local guy who had a MOAB 15 as well...would do ~154 outlaw on a pair of Sundown 3kws at ~45hz. Hell, Andrew2944r had a pair of WMD's in hiw blue Chevy truck way back in '08, if I remember correctly from the local shows.

I knew a local guy who had a MOAB 15 as well...would do ~154 outlaw on a pair of Sundown 3kws at ~45hz. Hell, Andrew2944r had a pair of WMD's in hiw blue Chevy truck way back in '08, if I remember correctly from the local shows.
I believe the sub I posted earlier is the exact one your talking about. I bought it off lordbaccus , I believe he was from over in the southwest somewhere. I believe he did a 152 and change sealed on the dash in an explorer.

I believe the sub I posted earlier is the exact one your talking about. I bought it off lordbaccus , I believe he was from over in the southwest somewhere. I believe he did a 152 and change sealed on the dash in an explorer.
Yep, Brian aka Lord Baccus was who I am talking about. Interesting guy...

Hum, maybe something to look at. But its hard to turn down a sub with more positive reviews for less money, ya know.

Possibly if used?

We still have a Canadian distributor. We ship items weekly up there via the distributor and he usually offers specials when we do. So you are correct, I will not ship items directly to Canada to allow customers to circumvent our distributor -- nor will I ship new items directly to any country where we have a distributor.

Seductive Sounds - Car Audio Installations and Sales

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.