another vs thread on oa vs sundown vs skar

jaeguerra909
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
lol i kno there are a ton of threads out there but i feel i still did not find answers im looking for.im looking for some one who has tried or at least heard all of them im looking for a lower budget woofer so the oa vvx and sa will be one of the choices. now im not crazyyyy about numbers but i would like them as well mainly i want something very musical and that will dig low i want a ton of low bass and push some **** air.

lol yea idk why people hate skar so much i kno they arent the loudest of the group ive been leaning more toward obsidian and sundown i heard the oa plays a bit lower and is more musical with some sq to it agh hard to choose when u have never heard any of them :[

I thought sa's were 3's havent checked in a while but if they are they are stupid nasty for 2.5 lol!!
SA's use a 2.5" coil, that's why they have such a good rep, cause they have crazy power handling for what they are

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.