Remember PAP?

fannin88
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ky
What ever happened to PAP? If Im not mistaken they were "Pierce Audio Products" I cant remeber much about them. Its been a long time since I even heard the name. Were they worth anything...I forgot about them until today. Thoughts?

Are these the same people? Welcome

Yeah, I remeber the WMD...well, the name anyways. Thats the same link I posted but now they just have "number" series. Thats what threw me off. Maybe they changed it up or something?

alot of companys have had issues with there subs being made by them, remb cascade?

i lmfao when i saw 6krms 5"pole to pole.

rms is power a sub can handle continious. would love to play the sub with clamped 6k on sweeps for say 30 mins //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I know I was really looking at his WMD 10s for my (at the time) standard cab truck, because his depth was like 5.5" and would handle a good bit of power...best I remember. Maybe I can find one of those one day. Why I didnt buy it, I'll never know.

Yup, it is still the same Pierce brothers. They are still cranking out gear. They have a 21" available as well.

You hear good and bad about every company that has ever been made. Ever heard of Apple? Or Steve Jobs? Ever heard any bad about them or good?

Sometimes a company makes a lemon, sometimes they make lemon-aid.

Yup, it is still the same Pierce brothers. They are still cranking out gear. They have a 21" available as well.
You hear good and bad about every company that has ever been made. Ever heard of Apple? Or Steve Jobs? Ever heard any bad about them or good?

Sometimes a company makes a lemon, sometimes they make lemon-aid, sometimes you're left skar'd from aids...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

I had one of their custom built moab's. Thing was a beast.

MOABVMA.jpg

MOAB_056.jpg

Sometimes a company makes a lemon, sometimes they make lemon-aid.
This is why Sundown has so many nuthuggers. Good equipment, but Jake is a great guy & one hell of an owner. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.