Recones and Re-Size kits

Participant count
  • Participant list

Frank You

Hello, we wanted to take the time to share with you some of the things we have noticed in the past with other companies. And explain why we offer some of the things that we do. For years now we have all heard the same complaints from customers and yet only hands full of companies seem too really care about their customers, well now is your time to say FU is the company that truly cares! Let’s talk about some of the complaints we have heard. Please take a moment to see how FU has gone a step above and beyond other companies to really give you what you need and at a price you can easily afford. Visit us at FU Car Audio, fu audio, fu car audio

Q: Can I get recons for my subs?

A: Yes you can.

Q: Why do I have to buy glue separate?

A: You don’t any more. Glue is now included with our recone kit.

Q: How will I align my recone with cheap cardboard or flimsy plastic film?

A: We want every customer to be able to have all the tools they need to the job, we provide a hard plastic shim to ensure that the gaps are set correctly with no guess work.

Q: Will I have to pay shipping

A: No all sale prices are shipping included no guess work here the price you see is the price you pay!

Q: what do I do if I want to change the size of my subwoofer?

A: FU has removed all the guess work for you and provided you options to turn your sub into any size woofer you want with our resize kits that come complete with your choice baskets and recone.

FU Car Audio, fu audio, fu car audio

FU Car Audio, fu audio, fu car audio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.