Recommended wire gauge

Just get the effin fu750 already and be done with it! I know your a cheapo but **** the headache you have and give me over saving $20 bucks is obnoxious!!!
yeah i like the fu but the curve on it looks like it's real low freq sub which is what u love cause u tuned at 31hz., i'm trying 35.5hz and even at that it's high up to 41hz then drops off like a rock., the FI would lose 1db at 40hz but would be louder at 50hz.. idk care about 30hz rattling car to death.. also if i get d2 wins shows 1 db gain over running at 2 ohm but to do 1 ohm i gotta get all new wires.. so it's not just picking sub i've been leaning to the fu but if i get it and it just plays low + i gotta spend $200 on wire and terminals not sure it's worth the trouble + box.. just measured how much wire i would need hour ago.. probably just do 2 ohm i'd have as much or more power as u do to a 12 so i guess based on what u said it should be good., just don't know how it'll sound with old rock songs.. FI would be better on rock not as loud on rebassed ones and i'm concerned spider won't handle 900rms in2.2cf box.. the fu would be in 2.3cf but it would put it at 17sq in port per cube., so more to it than just picking 1 sub..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.