Recommended 8 Inch Mid

Participant count
  • Participant list

diehappy
10+ year member

So, I currently have Timpano TPT-MB8 Slims. 2 in front doors and 2 in rear doors. I am running my components on a AudioControl DSP 6 – 1200. They are 40hm and the DSP can do 2ohm and I want to. So, I was thinking of adding another 8 in the front doors.

I may be ok with replacing them all together all current 4 and getting 6 new *somethings*.
~` I want the best sounding (sql) mids. I have my subs cut at 80hz. I want to pick up around there and possibly go up to 5-6k even higher if possible but im not sure. ~`

What do yall recommend? Take note, Id rather not spend thousands but maybe up to or
@ 1k

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

It is a completley new truck except for what is painted red. It has a TCI custom chassis, four wheel disc, four corner adjustable coil overs ...
Here are the reasons of my assumptions and why I think there is little danger in this setup. 1. Bared conductors could cause a spark that leads...
You need to accurately and carefully measure your trunk out, and decide how much space you want to use, too. Always measure your trunk out before...
Thats a good looking sub. Ive book marked that site. I may try one out for an Xmas present to myself??
Yeah I’m up ****’s creek. OP has gotta be more specific about his equipment and what he wants, IMO. 10’s take different boxes, so it’s hard to...

About this thread

diehappy

10+ year member
diehappy
Daytona Beach, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from