Recommendations

I havent been around much for many years. Has anyone here seen this blowhard post any substantive accounts of his many claims? Im coming to the conclusion that the height of his life was a Totoya MR2 with four cheap 8's. Feels like he sports a mullet and pics of his embarrassing 'yota in his wallet to impress the ladies. Just curious.
Lol, you mad bro?

Bruh. Yes you can fit 12's. It's a 93 Chevy. I've put two 12"s in em, even three 10"s. Ive put 10"s in a reg cab ranger. Just because y'all can't doesn't mean I can't.

Please explain how. I had a regular cab Ranger as well and there isn't any room in those either. Unless you're 4 feet tall and move the seat all the way forward. Don't just say, "I can and you can't". That's chicken shitt to do that.

Please explain how. I had a regular cab Ranger as well and there isn't any room in those either. Unless you're 4 feet tall and move the seat all the way forward. Don't just say, "I can and you can't". That's chicken shitt to do that.
You build a box to use every inch of space available. Even run external ports if necessary. Obviously not running super massive subs. Do you have to move the seat up a little, yes but not all the way or anything. Not like you are sitting against the steering wheel. I'm not gonna sit here and argue about this. It's not hard to do and there is room. Like I've stated, I built a box for four eights, firing up, port to pass side. Those cars are TINY. Box was about two and a half cubes. Rangers are bigger than MR2s, fullsize Chevys are bigger than Rangers... No reason for me to keep repeating what I already posted.

You build a box to use every inch of space available. Even run external ports if necessary. Obviously not running super massive subs. Do you have to move the seat up a little, yes but not all the way or anything. Not like you are sitting against the steering wheel. I'm not gonna sit here and argue about this. It's not hard to do and there is room. Like I've stated, I built a box for four eights, firing up, port to pass side. Those cars are TINY. Box was about two and a half cubes. Rangers are bigger than MR2s, fullsize Chevys are bigger than Rangers... No reason for me to keep repeating what I already posted.

The Dayton 15" HO has a 7" mounting depth and works in 1.5 sealed. wonder how this would compare to a pair of 6.5" subs ported behind the seat.. only problem is the dayton is a single 4 ohm sub so one would need the right amp..

Iirc The old school Kicker round solo 15" Needed 1.25 per sub and a shallower mounting depth than the dayton.. I'd be willing to bet someone out there managed to stuff a pair of these behind the seat in a full size chevy back in the day..

I had a Ranger and had to move the passenger seat forward to fit one AB XD8 behind the seat.

Screenshot_20211026-112719_Gallery.jpg

The Dayton 15" HO has a 7" mounting depth and works in 1.5 sealed. wonder how this would compare to a pair of 6.5" subs ported behind the seat.. only problem is the dayton is a single 4 ohm sub so one would need the right amp..

Iirc The old school Kicker round solo 15" Needed 1.25 per sub and a shallower mounting depth than the dayton.. I'd be willing to bet someone out there managed to stuff a pair of these behind the seat in a full size chevy back in the day..

Try to get 7" of mounting depth in a standard cab. The Dodge standard probably has 7" of mounting depth, but I doubt that any other standard cabs do. The box in my Dodge standard cab is 3.9 cubes net behind the seat (8's). The seats are also all the way back. The box is huge.

20210201_172007.jpg
20210201_220000.jpg

Idk bruh all we can do is speculate at this point..

Even though you "doubt" there is enough room, we will not know till we have accurate measurements..

I have a pair of 12's sitting here that take .98 each ported with a 5.5" mounting depth seems these would be easy to get behind a seat of a full size chev.

Idk bruh all we can do is speculate at this point..

Even though you "doubt" there is enough room, we will not know till we have accurate measurements..

I have a pair of 12's sitting here that take .98 each ported with a 5.5" mounting depth seems these would be easy to get behind a seat of a full size chev.

So your box would need to be 8 - 8-½" at the bottom of the box. That's my guess anyway.

Bruh. Yes you can fit 12's. It's a 93 Chevy. I've put two 12"s in em, even three 10"s. Ive put 10"s in a reg cab ranger. Just because y'all can't doesn't mean I can't.
I put 4- 10" Still Water Kickers behind the seat of a 87 Toyo Truck. Had a sealed box for two tens that was made to fit behind the seats, and then I put two single truck Angled boxes inverted bolted the the bottom box.. one behind each headrest of the seats, and had room to place my sub amp( Autotek Mean Machine 99) inbetween on top of the bottom box to get some air..Put and XEC1000 and a VII Thor under the passenger seat and a VII Pluto under drivers seat.. built a boxes for JBL GTQ 6x9s that fit just in front of each seat on the floor firing up and put 4Inch in mid dash locations and two sets of Fultron tweeters velcroed to the dash built a wood structure to mount the HU just below the Center console location. LOUD as hell

I put 4- 10" Still Water Kickers behind the seat of a 87 Toyo Truck. Had a sealed box for two tens that was made to fit behind the seats, and then I put two single truck Angled boxes inverted bolted the the bottom box.. one behind each headrest of the seats, and had room to place my sub amp( Autotek Mean Machine 99) inbetween on top of the bottom box to get some air..Put and XEC1000 and a VII Thor under the passenger seat and a VII Pluto under drivers seat.. built a boxes for JBL GTQ 6x9s that fit just in front of each seat on the floor firing up and put 4Inch in mid dash locations and two sets of Fultron tweeters velcroed to the dash built a wood structure to mount the HU just below the Center console location. LOUD as hell
I always build my own boxes. They be looking wild as hell. Like i said you have to take up every available inch. I do that. You people build your square boxes while my shits are a work of art

On a Budget Build..in a 2001 single cab truck for a coworkers son.. I used a Bazooka tube and put a 600 rms 10 in it running @2ohms on an old school Cheater Autotek BTS 7050 with a set of cheap Alpine 6.5 components up front on an Alpine Duo-B 3525 and a cheap Kenwood HU, and it banged its azz off for what it was. That Tube fit just behind the passengers seat just fine.Plenty of room to sit and it saved time building a box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...