Recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list
I would do something along the lines of dual IDQ 12. Great SQ and enough output, especially since your running 2. They also work well both ported or sealed

2x12 is enough cone space to where you shouldn't have to chase peaky SPL based subs to get great output. More sound quality oriented subs in your price range like the IDQ or Dayton Ultimax would be great
What about ds18 or orion hcca

Are these in your budget?

Screenshot_20210401-210526_Chrome.jpg

Yeah those are in the budget and I want deep clean bass shaking the cars next to you

If you really want crazy bass. Try a pair of these on that Sundown SIA 3500 wired series/parallel at one ohm. These things are beasts. That price is for two of them. They weigh about 52 pounds a piece.

Screenshot_20210401-223922_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to go with a 1000plus 4 channel and 2 1000plus mono ( 1 on each sub) great output for good price
You will be extremely hard pressed to find components (mids and highs) that will handle 250W, even ones that will really hang with 150 puts you into a very limited pool from which to select.
There is no reason apart from brand loyalty or cosmetics to use multiple sub amps to get up to 2000W these days. Gain matching is going to require more fuckery on your end and is almost never going to be 100% accurate.
You need to take a step back and discuss what vehicle you have, what you're trying to accomplish, how much space you're willing to give up, how much work you can or will do yourself and how much money you want to throw at this.

You will be extremely hard pressed to find components (mids and highs) that will handle 250W, even ones that will really hang with 150 puts you into a very limited pool from which to select.
There is no reason apart from brand loyalty or cosmetics to use multiple sub amps to get up to 2000W these days. Gain matching is going to require more fuckery on your end and is almost never going to be 100% accurate.
You need to take a step back and discuss what vehicle you have, what you're trying to accomplish, how much space you're willing to give up, how much work you can or will do yourself and how much money you want to throw at this.
Thanks I think you may be right multiple are telling to bring it down a bit this set up is overkill. A set back is needed before wasting money.

If it was me, 1 sub amp will do
Put the money I saved from not having to buy a second amp into proper pods for the front doors/kickpanels/wherever.
Teeth rattling bass is great but I want my ears bleeding from screaming clarity
The difference in sound is like night and day.
Downside is once you do it you can't live with out them;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.