Recommendation of a good sub to pair with my hifonics amp

When you say I can turn the gain down to use a less powerfull sub, what does that mean? Sorry im completely new. What specs should Iook for in a sub to ensure it matches up with this amp?
the gain is a control on the amp that you use to match the output levels from your deck .if you know how to measure the output of the gains then you can determine the power being produced by the amp.you also want to look at rms ratings for the amp and sub ,max rating for power means nothing ,so dont worry about them .we can help you find an amp and sub ,we need to know a few things first . goals , power you wanna run ,car ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.