Recommend me some turbo cars...

What about a Mazda Miata? I like them.
If he's buying a car for his wife, that is a perfect choice.

I recomended a good Turbo car and its hard for anyone to disagree that a Grand National is not a good Turbo car.....it is a car that made turbos get the recognition they have today....You ought to buy you one I doubt you'd disagree //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
The GN is an amazing car. Most people looking for a turbo car won't be interested, since it is still a fullsize, american car, but I would be all over one if I could find one. You would be hard pressed to find another stock turbo car that could keep up to it.

Along those same lines, except not a car, the S-10 Cyclone is the fastest production truck ever built (I believe). Stupid fast little trucks. Even the Dodge SRT-10 brags that it is the fastest production "Full Size" pickup ever built. Leading me to believe the Cylone is still faster.

I use to like my Merkur XR4ti back in the day it was a rwd turbo 2.3 basically the same running gear as the SVO Mustangs it had a smoother drivetrain and was a fun German import to drive that stood out from the ordinary...I had several show quality installs in mine...and won a few tropheys at car audio comps whith it in the early 90's

I still say if you want new, Speed3 or SRT4 for newer cars. The Calibers are ****.

Anyways, LOW ET - Send me a Pm and give me an idea/pics of what's done to the SRT-4, I've been thinking about picking one up for a weekend driver, I miss my speed3 so bad I want to cry.

And the Speed3 is actually a very good handling car, as stupid as it is I jumped 4 lanes of interstate with 4 people in the car, at 153(Electronic Limiter) relatively slowly(as in I didnt snatch it like a fool) but just to see what kind of body roll the car might have. It handled like a champ.

Also, the car is fairly well made, and with around 3 grand you can do some stupid damage with the motor/drivetrain that's in there. If you're looking for a cheaper AWD car that's pretty sick, the Speed6 has the same motor as the Speed3, but it's an AWD Sedan. They're still pretty stupid fast, and tons of mods are available, as stated.

I've seen them with a body kit, rims, the whole nine yards, and honestly. A suspension upgrade and some lightened 18's is all you need, the car looks very sleek with just that done.

Just my opinion

Stock Speed3

http://www.motorportal.com/Mazda News/images/MAZDASPEED3_front34_1.jpg

Stock Speed6

http://www.auto123.com/ArtImages/81708/2007-Mazdaspeed6-i001.jpg

1st linkie dead

I still say if you want new, Speed3 or SRT4 for newer cars. The Calibers are ****.
Anyways, LOW ET - Send me a Pm and give me an idea/pics of what's done to the SRT-4, I've been thinking about picking one up for a weekend driver, I miss my speed3 so bad I want to cry.

And the Speed3 is actually a very good handling car, as stupid as it is I jumped 4 lanes of interstate with 4 people in the car, at 153(Electronic Limiter) relatively slowly(as in I didnt snatch it like a fool) but just to see what kind of body roll the car might have. It handled like a champ.

Also, the car is fairly well made, and with around 3 grand you can do some stupid damage with the motor/drivetrain that's in there. If you're looking for a cheaper AWD car that's pretty sick, the Speed6 has the same motor as the Speed3, but it's an AWD Sedan. They're still pretty stupid fast, and tons of mods are available, as stated.

I've seen them with a body kit, rims, the whole nine yards, and honestly. A suspension upgrade and some lightened 18's is all you need, the car looks very sleek with just that done.

Just my opinion

Stock Speed3

Stock Speed6

Just my opinion

Stock Speed3

Stock Speed6

I like everything you said in this thread but the Caliber part.

Caliber SRT4s are awful looking but are way better cars then Neon SRT4s. People are trapping 116 with full boltons and a clipped turbo. Those cars handle, brake, and accelerate better then Neon SRT4s.

Other then that... Well put!

My friend has a Mazdaspeed6 with a few mods. It's a fun car, very quick, and has a nice interior as well. The car has a TON of problems though, as do a lot of the 6's for some reason. I would go with the speed3.

Find yourself a used Lexus SC300.. don't come turboed but build it right and spend the time/money and you'll end up with a 9sec sleeper with a side of luxury //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well, since the avalanche was totaled. I'm forced to make a decision and get out of the rental I have for now.

I'm looking at a Saab 9-3 Aero for now, can't find one I want tho. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.