Recommend a subwoofer for a sealed box

an idmax does perform well, but for $450 new, it is not even in the same boat as fi q, shiva, or ae av that can all be had for half the price.

the OP asked so ill include 2 attachments, one of the spl and one of the response

if money is not an issue u might be able to do the FI Q, grab an option that allows for more power, and send it a little more power for more output. tho it will cost more

View attachment 26520556View attachment 26520555

the fi q and ae av prefer smaller boxes, but still perform good in the larger boxes.

Thanks guys for all the replies. I picked up an IDMAX, oh and I saved over 50% of my original budget. I will let you guys know how it sounds and post a pic of the install.

Thanks guys for all the replies. I picked up an IDMAX, oh and I saved over 50% of my original budget. I will let you guys know how it sounds and post a pic of the install.
great choice,worked amazing sealed for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.