RE sub and amp configurations.

I think im set on an SX, and you are right, a larger amp is later, once i get my 200amp alt, i plan on getting a PG tantrum 1200.1. And im pretty sure the SX even with the amp i have, will be louder than the SE, which would be fed perfectly.

i have a quick question about the XXX. from what i hear its a great SQ sub and also will get loud. the main thing i want is SQ but i also want it to get loud. how would u compare the loudness of the XXX to others. like will it get as loud as a kicker L5 etc. also i need some more info on the SX. does this sub have any SQ? i herd it was a SPL sub. which would get louder the XXX or the SX.

preety much i just need a comparison of the two..

All of REs subs have great SQ. The SPL or SQL seems to be an added bonus with these, they can and will drop, and sound good doing so. Of course these will be a better choice than a L5.

i have a quick question about the XXX. from what i hear its a great SQ sub and also will get loud. the main thing i want is SQ but i also want it to get loud. how would u compare the loudness of the XXX to others. like will it get as loud as a kicker L5 etc. also i need some more info on the SX. does this sub have any SQ? i herd it was a SPL sub. which would get louder the XXX or the SX.
preety much i just need a comparison of the two..
First of all, the SX is actually SQ oriented, as well as most other RE subs. The SX will be louder than a XXX with 1300 watts or less, after that, it's all XXX. Also the SX has great sound quality but doesn't come close to the XXX in SQ.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.