RD Audio-----Enough is Enough !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all you gotta do is take a xanax to dodge a polygraph, just relaxes the **** out of you and no tension, there are many ways around polygraphs, should have finger prints, to show actual physical proof.

"Steve if you are man enough to point your figure at me and accuse me of stealing from you then you should be man enough to go through the polygraph test to find out the real truth."

omg not pointing of figures

BTW- Steve have u had the other 4 batteries shipped out to Aaron yet?
Since you wont answer txt's or emails, I thought maybe you would reply here

Thanks

we still waiting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Steve and I have been in contact, the 4 batteries are supposed to be on the way. Steve and I have had some bumps in the road, but thats between us.

LOL, are you serious? put a claim on my insurance for this? not going to happen.
I contacted decibal-demon the other day. Mike tryed to sell him a d9 for 1000.00

when i walked in to talk to mike and seen him trying to sell a d9 that is when i began to get worried since he didnt own one.

I had just spent one month out of work from being sick and being in the hospital then i had to deal with this BS.
decibal-demon? AKA RE_XXX?

He's a liar and I know many people that will confirm that.

LOL, are you serious? put a claim on my insurance for this? not going to happen.
I contacted decibal-demon the other day. Mike tryed to sell him a d9 for 1000.00

when i walked in to talk to mike and seen him trying to sell a d9 that is when i began to get worried since he didnt own one.

I had just spent one month out of work from being sick and being in the hospital then i had to deal with this BS.
Thats funny seeing that I showed you the PM between the two of us. I was trying to help you out because you were in the hospital and sell products for you while you were sick becuase you could not. on. I talked to you about it and everything that I sold was paid for to you. It's funny how I can get into your shop when I don't have a key nor the security code for the alarm.

I say OP we need a poll or a few for who stole the stuff and polygraph everyone one including steve or no?

I say yes test everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...