RD Audio-----Enough is Enough !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on what can be proved that he stole. If its the little stuff its a slim chance. If the big stuff goes on the charge then you are absolutely right.
There are hundreds of variables though so it could go either way. Really depends on how the judge/prosecutor/defense attorney are feeling that day.
more like it depends on how much money the op pays for his attourney inturn how much of that goes into the judges and or prosecutors pocket. its all about money with courts man. me and a friend had a situation one time when we got pulled over by a cop. well long story short i had more and worse charges than my friend and i paid for attourney and he didnt get one. i didnt really get **** out of it and he got quite a bit out of it. told him to get one and he didnt listen. sad thing is for his charges it would only of been about 500 bux for an attourney. iirc he got 2 yrs probation, 500 in fine plus cc, 6 months suspended time, and 6 months or a year suspended license. i got suspended sentence ot 6 months and pay court costs which was like 65 bux, thats it. i even had a felony charge ccw as one of my 3 charges which they dropped to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

edit: to add i did have to pay 5k for attourney but saved me from doing a good bit of time and from having felony on my record. was worth it.

I can not believe I have sat through 37 pages reading this whole thread lol. With that said, I think I deserve to share my thoughts on the situation. Mike, I dont know you, but you've always been a straight up dood on here from what I have seen. A lot of stuff that has been put before this Steve guy has just been completely ignored and un addressed. Like the decks he stole, that ended up getting stolen from him. Good for him. How does it feel you POS? Many people have stepped up in this thread and gave tesitmony to the type of shady dealings they've had with this guy. He goes out acting all gangsta throwing "stacks" around, but is too cheap to buy a $500 camera system. His story has changed from one forum to another where yours has been very consistant throughout the thread. He said he found boxes by the dumpster and ONLY told you about them, then it happened again? You would think that would clear you. Only a fool would go back and do the same thing after being confronted about it. Here is what it boils down to IMO. Had someone with some brains been running this operation, then there would have been cameras throughout the facility. Since there were no cameras, then there is no proof. I hope this business shuts down very soon. I think it's best for both parties to just go their seperate ways. Mike as long as you are here on the forums, I will always recomend that folks see you for your services.
I would like to see proof that the decks were stolen from Eclipse. It hasn't been brought up since the first time it was mentioned. I don't know if its true so I wouldn't pass judgement on that fact alone.

It's funny how you pick the one thing that was said against Steve and ignore the fact that it has been said that he not only admitted to stealing stuff from Steve but he also admitted to breaking into his Inventory Room.

As has been said before would you believe a guy who told you he broke into your house, told you he took nothing and then wake up the next morning missing your TV?

more like it depends on how much money the op pays for his attourney inturn how much of that goes into the judges and or prosecutors pocket. its all about money with courts man. me and a friend had a situation one time when we got pulled over by a cop. well long story short i had more and worse charges than my friend and i paid for attourney and he didnt get one. i didnt really get **** out of it and he got quite a bit out of it. told him to get one and he didnt listen. sad thing is for his charges it would only of been about 500 bux for an attourney. iirc he got 2 yrs probation, 500 in fine plus cc, 6 months suspended time, and 6 months or a year suspended license. i got suspended sentence ot 6 months and pay court costs which was like 65 bux, thats it. i even had a felony charge ccw as one of my 3 charges which they dropped to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
True. That's kind of what I was implying. Its all about money and who you know.

I had a similar situation in which I almost got F'ed by the long dick of the law. Got caught with some weed and they were going to make an example outta me and push for as much as they could get... Ended up being possession with intent to distribute in a school zone. I hired a king **** lawyer who played golf weekly with the prosecutor and judge and lets just say I have no record. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Also the prosecutor was a cousin of a very close friend of my father's. I had a lot of pull. The best part was about 3 months after everything was dismissed I walked out of the Police Station with about $200 in my hand that they had attempted to confiscate from me. *****es.

I would like to see proof that the decks were stolen from Eclipse. It hasn't been brought up since the first time it was mentioned. I don't know if its true so I wouldn't pass judgement on that fact alone.
It's funny how you pick the one thing that was said against Steve and ignore the fact that it has been said that he not only admitted to stealing stuff from Steve but he also admitted to breaking into his Inventory Room.

As has been said before would you believe a guy who told you he broke into your house, told you he took nothing and then wake up the next morning missing your TV?
I would like to see proof that Mike stole all of the expensive equipment that he has been accused of stealing. Yes he admitted to taking small things like spray glue. Yes he admitted to making entry to the room. It was not decided why he was going into the room. Steve had Mike sell some things for him while he was in the hospital, then turned around and acted like he knew nothing about it, as if Mike was trying to make money off his stuff behind his back. If Steve's stories have changed so much, how do we know what to believe? Also, Mike has repeatedly offered to take a troof test on his own dime, and Steve refuses to do it. I think all of the employees need the troof test and the troof will come out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You would have to ask mike about that. Eclipse has something in the works on him also.

along with the guy he bought the car from.

Eclipse said the packages were signed for by mike and they never got to me. Mike told ups that they were never delivered. Thats between mike,ups, and them.

Its like a few packages i set out for fedex that i packaged myself and the customer never got them. I called fedex and made a ton of complaints and most likely they were just being stolen before they ever shipped.

my god this is childish. Why dont you have mike call the guy with F name and ask him.
i didnt hide anything, once mike backed up and called the cops on me and screamed 'AGGRAVATED ASSULt AND HE HAS A GUN" i walked away and pulled my truck to the top of the hill and waited a min or two for the cops.

Nobody else was there just me. I like how mike trys so hard to involve others.

mike is known to gossip like a chick

Hummmmm, you show me where in any of this mess I have thrown people under the bus. You car the one trying to bring everyone and their mother into this. Here is what you posted on Ecoustics...................... "ask kevin about it he knows about this situation"

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/581571.html

So why are you bring people that have nothing to do with this in?

You would have to ask mike about that. Eclipse has something in the works on him also.along with the guy he bought the car from.

Eclipse said the packages were signed for by mike and they never got to me. Mike told ups that they were never delivered. Thats between mike,ups, and them.

Its like a few packages i set out for fedex that i packaged myself and the customer never got them. I called fedex and made a ton of complaints and most likely they were just being stolen before they ever shipped.
You are the bigest lieing pice of **** I know. You took the units and called eclipse telling them that you never recieved them.

You would have to ask mike about that. Eclipse has something in the works on him also.along with the guy he bought the car from.

I could receive UPS packages and sign Mike's name to them.

I would like to see proof that Mike stole all of the expensive equipment that he has been accused of stealing. Yes he admitted to taking small things like spray glue. Yes he admitted to making entry to the room. It was not decided why he was going into the room. Steve had Mike sell some things for him while he was in the hospital, then turned around and acted like he knew nothing about it, as if Mike was trying to make money off his stuff behind his back. If Steve's stories have changed so much, how do we know what to believe? Also, Mike has repeatedly offered to take a troof test on his own dime, and Steve refuses to do it. I think all of the employees need the troof test and the troof will come out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I don't see Steve's story changing... Which is funny because I frequent both boards that have been linked here.

Troof test isn't so trooful all the time... There have to be thousands of websites with techniques for fooling them.

Never said he took the expensive stuff, but he did take the little stuff. Doensn't really matter what the stuff he took was worth. If he took the small stuff he had an equal opportunity to take the big stuff.

We need some proof from people rather than yelling and swearing and blah blah blah.

I don't see Steve's story changing... Which is funny because I frequent both boards that have been linked here.
Troof test isn't so trooful all the time... There have to be thousands of websites with techniques for fooling them.

Never said he took the expensive stuff, but he did take the little stuff. Doensn't really matter what the stuff he took was worth. If he took the small stuff he had an equal opportunity to take the big stuff.

We need some proof from people rather than yelling and swearing and blah blah blah.
That is troo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...