RD Audio-----Enough is Enough !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Steve, did you have a gun in the back of your tahoe that was rapped up in something that belongs to somebodys name that starts with the letter F? And hide it before th po po come.
just wondering
I'm still waiting for the answer to this question.

put my nutsack, on your drum set!
What are you doing?

I'm burying you!

You literally saw him eat a man's penis? OM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

How bout the extended scenes?

Are you okay? Because you just had a heartattack. You literally stopped breathing there.

What are you doing?
I'm burying you!

You literally saw him eat a man's penis? OM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

How bout the extended scenes?

Are you okay? Because you just had a heartattack. You literally stopped breathing there.
Dale got hulk hands!? And I got a 100% raw hide wallet? This is horse **** i'm opening up another one.

I hope all of this works out between you too. On a good note, ur box works well with steve's sonaces //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

For some reason everytime you post I begin to dislike you more... You don't read threads. You post things that are based off no truth and IDK, I guess there's just something about your face that makes me want to punch you in it. Everytime you talk I just get this picture of me putting my fist in your face.
Steve said he wasn't friends with the employees in question. They have since been removed/fired.

Just because someone stole stuff doesn't mean they will go to jail. I think you watch too much TV. In the real world theives normally get this thing called BAIL. If he has a car/any means of collateral he will be able to make bail and be let out. Even if he is convicted of theft then he probably won't spend anytime in jail. Grand larceny... if that can even be proven in this case, possibly end up in jail.

Forgot to mention, who stands there and watches **** happen?

HMM maybe 90% or so of the normal population that prefer to mind their own fucking business rather than get involved. Honestly I know of too many people who have had their cars broken into on MAIN PUBLIC roads to rule that out as being feasible. My buddy had a Jeep Wrangler. He parked it on Main St. in a small city right in front of a number of gas stations, buildings, and other businesses yet still no one said anything to the guy that cut the top on his Jeep open, hopped in, ripped out his radio, rummaged through everything else in his vehicle and left with the radio in BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT. This was at 2:00 P.M on a mother fucking Wednesday.

(I threw a couple movie/tv show quotes in there for shits and giggles. Anyone pick them out?)
this would be called grand theft and the bail would be quite a bit i would imagine, 10% of even 100k bail is 10k. and if convicted i bet he would do some time.

this would be called grand theft and the bail would be quite a bit i would imagine, 10% of even 100k bail is 10k. and if convicted i bet he would do some time.
It all depends on what can be proved that he stole. If its the little stuff its a slim chance. If the big stuff goes on the charge then you are absolutely right.

There are hundreds of variables though so it could go either way. Really depends on how the judge/prosecutor/defense attorney are feeling that day.

I hope all of this works out between you too. On a good note, ur box works well with steve's sonaces //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Hey, look - another georgian //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm still waiting for the answer to this question.
my god this is childish. Why dont you have mike call the guy with F name and ask him.

i didnt hide anything, once mike backed up and called the cops on me and screamed 'AGGRAVATED ASSULt AND HE HAS A GUN" i walked away and pulled my truck to the top of the hill and waited a min or two for the cops.

Nobody else was there just me. I like how mike trys so hard to involve others.

mike is known to gossip like a chick

steve,i wouldnt answer another dumbass question if i was you.they are just trying to get you to admit to something so they can show this thread to the cops like kids would do...lol!!

I can not believe I have sat through 37 pages reading this whole thread lol. With that said, I think I deserve to share my thoughts on the situation. Mike, I dont know you, but you've always been a straight up dood on here from what I have seen. A lot of stuff that has been put before this Steve guy has just been completely ignored and un addressed. Like the decks he stole, that ended up getting stolen from him. Good for him. How does it feel you POS? Many people have stepped up in this thread and gave tesitmony to the type of shady dealings they've had with this guy. He goes out acting all gangsta throwing "stacks" around, but is too cheap to buy a $500 camera system. His story has changed from one forum to another where yours has been very consistant throughout the thread. He said he found boxes by the dumpster and ONLY told you about them, then it happened again? You would think that would clear you. Only a fool would go back and do the same thing after being confronted about it. Here is what it boils down to IMO. Had someone with some brains been running this operation, then there would have been cameras throughout the facility. Since there were no cameras, then there is no proof. I hope this business shuts down very soon. I think it's best for both parties to just go their seperate ways. Mike as long as you are here on the forums, I will always recomend that folks see you for your services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...