RD 3250 V1, Old School MTX, Older PPI, 18" atomic apx

I have a nice jbl 11/22 band eq,arc audio 7 band eq/pre-amp.,a box of wire that some 1/0 in it,some 1/0 set screw rings.
Can I get some more info on the EQ's, I'm new to them. Looking to improve my sound from my JBL 4 channel. And I'm interested in the 1/0

We're you trying to quote someone else or...?
no he said in the very begining of the thread he wanted to get his ho alt put on thats why he was selling, then you said if the rd is too much how are you gonna run 4k... i just thought that was the answer to the question... lol

no he said in the very begining of the thread he wanted to get his ho alt put on thats why he was selling, then you said if the rd is too much how are you gonna run 4k... i just thought that was the answer to the question... lol
No I asked how the 4k is going to be easier on the elec than the rd.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...