RD 3250 V1, Old School MTX, Older PPI, 18" atomic apx

Pyromaniac4food

Senior VIP Member
Socal
Replaced all my amps so there are up for trade/sale.

I have currently for trade/sale
2 MTX 302 thunder series MTX Car Audio - Archive - Thunder 302
1 MTX 1000d thunder series MTX Car Audio - Archive - Thunder 1000D (Will take 300+ ship for the mtx amps together.)
1 RD 3250 V1 Sold
1 PPI 2240 Precision Power PPI-2240 2 Channel Amp at Onlinecarstereo.com (Don't have a set price.)
Atomic APX 18 (856 motor with D2 coils. Purchased from Zues, never powered on my end.)

Pics: http://s232.photobucket.com/user/wildy_pk123/library/Car Audio

Will trade for (Can always add cash on my end):

I need some 1/0 or larger OFC wire.

If anyone is in the LA/San Diego area I need my singer alt installed on my 88 prelude (as well as my big 3). It's not a direct fit it will take a little fabrication/custom mounting. It was the closest thing to my alt I could get at it's size (According to Mike). I have a big 3 kit already. Just don't have the tools as i'm in the Marines and didn't take them with me.

Could use some 1/0 ring terminals for my power ground runs.

Ring term crimpers. (No cheap ebay hydraulic ones that don't even fit the size they are labeled)

A box built for 2 Ground Zero GZNW 12's (They suggest 1.4 cubes each with a 4"x12" aero port. Needs to fit my trunk.)

A good sound processor

Let me know what you have,
David

@mylows10; here is the gut pics of the 3250

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were closer. I was in LA last sunday to
If you're still interested in the rd let me know. I picked up a 7k that does 4k @ 2 so It should be a little lighter on my electrical then the RD. If I still have it when I get everything set up I'll have to compare them.

If you're still interested in the rd let me know. I picked up a 7k that does 4k @ 2 so It should be a little lighter on my electrical then the RD. If I still have it when I get everything set up I'll have to compare them.
Yea I wouldn't mind having it for a backup to my 2 gzpa 4000s Talk to me

I'm mainly looking for swapping for labor for a box/ installing my alt at this point. I will consider any cash reasonable offer though. @Rlciv87;

If it's not gone in a few weeks it will probably be going to mylows

[quote name='Pyromaniac4food']I'm mainly looking for swapping for labor for a box/ installing my alt at this point. I will consider any cash reasonable offer though. @Rlciv87;

If it's not gone in a few weeks it will probably be going to mylows[/QUOTE]
Consider the rd mine !;)

How is 4k@2 going to be easier on the electrical than the rd?
Higher efficiency at 2 ohm (On the larger amp) then running the RD at .5.

I have a nice jbl 11/22 band eq,arc audio 7 band eq/pre-amp.,a box of wire that some 1/0 in it,some 1/0 set screw rings.
What are you looking to trade for?

I have a nice jbl 11/22 band eq,arc audio 7 band eq/pre-amp.,a box of wire that some 1/0 in it,some 1/0 set screw rings.
Can I get some more info on the EQ's, I'm new to them. Looking to improve my sound from my JBL 4 channel. And I'm interested in the 1/0

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...