Rate my build

Cangri
10+ year member

Tacoma,WA
I dont have this yet but just looking for opinions on what this would sound like and anything i can improve in. My goal is to get something for everyday listening that has loud bass and good mid's and hgh's.

1. Alpine W205

2. 1 Focal K2P 6.5

3. 1 PDX 4.100

4. 2 JL Audio W7 12"s

5. 2 Alpine PDX 1.1000

See I've always been the naive guy and just went off what stereo shop installers suggested. This is my last system i think, and i wanna be happy with it. I hear tons of brands tossed around, but have no Idea as to what is better.

Those PDX amps are very good actually. They may be a name brand, but well worth it if you ask me. I mean, I am sure you can get better prices offline than at your shop for the same thing.

Also, yes there are other amps, just as good, but I really like the overall look of them and how they perform. Wouldn't mind having one myself. Also if you are getting two, then you can stack them to save room, which is always good.

Agree with the Memphis suggestion, but those W7's are gonna pound in the right box. Pricy but they preform in the "loud with Sq" category...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.