Rat Mat sound deadener?

This thread has never been about Raammat.
Just placed an order with AT yesterday, sorry bro.

No worries Man

Apologizing to me for buying AT is like telling an Audi dealer you are sorry for buying a Honda.

Not my loss...

srs, though. You should be happy with AT.

Everyone seems to love it and from what I hear, coleman offers good customer service

ANT

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mind the haters, Ant. I want some product and I am up for buying some your stuff. Can't speak intelligently about it till you try it, right?
I don't mind the haters.

I have fun with them, and they lose sleep over me..

No big deal

ANT

No worries ManApologizing to me for buying AT is like telling an Audio dealer you are sorry for buying a Honda.

Not my loss...

srs, though. You should be happy with AT.

Everyone seems to love it and from what I hear, coleman offers good customer service

ANT
You mean car dealer? And cheers man, you seem like a good guy, from what I hear alphadamp is the best but I'm not after the best and coleman gave me a good deal.

And customer service? Guy is a machine, replied to every one of my emails within minutes, and created me a specialized google checkout for my purchase.

(End thread before massive argument about different products that are all very similar)

Doubtful it would be unbiased with comments like that but I am confident in the productPM me your shipping address

ANT
I will PM you our addy.

I promise we are completely unbiased when testing products. That is part of what I do for a living. We help many manufacturers with R&D.

I know how these threads usually go, but this one's a little different.
Rat Mat vs. Dynamat Xtreme

Can get Dynamat Xtreme for $10.4 a square foot or Rat Mat for $6.8 a square foot. These are the only products and best prices I can get in NZ, and I need the product within 12 days so importing isn't an option. Thoughts? I know Dynamat Xtreme is legit, but what about the Rat Mat? At that price it's a lot more tempting.
Have you looked at audiotechnix?

they are a vendor on this site

^^^ ur late to the show he has already bought AT..

Ant I will applaud you for providing a sample for testing. So many manf's love to gloat but rarely do they wanna answer the challenge.

Have you looked at audiotechnix?they are a vendor on this site
Read the thread before posting please.

On another note I'm actually going to sell 25sq.ft. of AT on a NZ auction site for some profit, making the AT a very cheap option after that.

Doubtful it would be unbiased with comments like that but I am confident in the productPM me your shipping address

ANT
I am in for that... Glad to see you are confident in your product and I will gladly try some over AT if the results are appealing... I was mostly turning to AT since it is budget friendly for my vehicle that doesn't get drivin often but even more so because of the fact that the owner of AT came to me on Facebook and helped me out with all my questions...

I am in for that... Glad to see you are confident in your product and I will gladly try some over AT if the results are appealing... I was mostly turning to AT since it is budget friendly for my vehicle that doesn't get drivin often but even more so because of the fact that the owner of AT came to me on Facebook and helped me out with all my questions...
I'm excited to work with it personally. I did get a PM with tracking info already. Looks like this will be added into our testing rotation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.