Rat Mat sound deadener?

I am a big fan of Raammat BXT II. HUGE difference over the original BXT. completely different compound. Ant himself lists BXT II as being comparable to his Second Skin Damplifier.
That might have been the case 4 years ago but no longer is.

I no longer own the Second Skin company but do know the difference between most products.

Damplifier has a far superior butyl than the Raammat cld mat

ATN

That might have been the case 4 years ago but no longer is.I no longer own the Second Skin company but do know the difference between most products.

ATN
You spelt your name wrong bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

That might have been the case 4 years ago but no longer is.I no longer own the Second Skin company but do know the difference between most products.

ATN
you are certainly allowed to change your mind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bahhh just go with AT. Ants stuff is good but Im not looking to spend a car note on his product. AT is priced well and it does the job. Edead is butyl based but its junk I have it on my doors wish I did not.

you are certainly allowed to change your mind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
My mind changed when the products did. Improvements were made to Damplifier that put it way ahead of the pack.

Hahaha Ant you mad cuz I didn't suggest your product so you decided to dislike that post huh? I had considered dropping you a line to get some prices but maybe I will reconsider that.....
Nope. Not mad at all. There are plenty of great products out there. Not everyone has to use mine.

Bahhh just go with AT. Ants stuff is good but Im not looking to spend a car note on his product. AT is priced well and it does the job.
The problem is that you might have to use up to three times as much with AT to get the same results with AlphaDamp. People seem to think that more is better, and over look quality and effectiveness per dollar spent, and tend to only think about dollars per square foot, a meaningless metric when performance is considered.

This thread however is about Raammat, which is a very solid product.

ANT

So you are flat out saying AT is a poor inadequate product?

What are you basing your opinion on? I want to see the tests and results that would suggest "your" product is superior/better then AT.

Do not point to any customer reviews as they are biased do to free product you sent out.

If you really want to show how great "your" product is then send me a small sample to test against AT's product. I will be more then happy to write up an unbiased review. Unlike many here(and about every where) my dislike for you on a personal level has nothing to do with a business level.

1qut.jpg

Unlike many here (and about every where) my dislike for you on a personal level has nothing to do with a business level.

Doubtful it would be unbiased with comments like that but I am confident in the product

PM me your shipping address

ANT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.