rangerboy101's build

get a trim ring around that bad boy man. im assuming you got the metra install kit? if so the trim rings dont work. you have to take the one with the two din openings and cut the middle piece out. then cut the bottom off and just place the trim ring around it. it should seat up in there really nice. also almost forgot, in the corners you have to sand or cut them into a nice 90 degree corner instead of the rounded portion. chk mine out below:

DSCN1170.jpg

No real updates. Been having problems with the Rockford so I sent it off to get looked at. It ***** only having stock doors right now... Shot a quick little video today just for the hell of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
https://www.youtube.com/@therealmatty_s/videos
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...
Currently Audison amps 500.1 and 4.300 with kappa 90csx 6x9 component set. Pair of morel 6.5 rear and a single 10” alpine type R.

About this thread

rangerboy101

10+ year member
Dr. Subwoofer
rangerboy101
Winchester, Va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date