range rover or rare xterra?

dennit469
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Clemson, SC
if i was to get a range rover it would be one of these 2, and as for an x-terra it would be my friends xterra, its a 2006 black 4x4 manual 6 speed off road edition xterra, there was only 4 of these on the east coast at the time he bought it...i really fell in love when i drive it, the only thing holding me back from the range rovers are there notorious reputation for breaking

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=262377131&dealer_id=611861&car_year=2004&rdm=1249146845029&model=RANGE&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2002&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=ROV&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=0&drive=&default_sort=&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=29803&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=22000&cardist=525&standard=false

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=259514208&dealer_id=48871962&car_year=2004&rdm=1249146845029&model=RANGE&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2002&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=ROV&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=0&drive=&default_sort=&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=29803&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=22000&cardist=525&standard=false

those cars are pretty cheap...must be that over X amount of mileage they start breaking cause 20k isnt bad for a car that stickers way higher

i do wanna get off the road, the xterra climbed a hill that was clay and wet while raining with me driving that was ide say a good 60 feet and rutted out at a 45 or 50 degree incline, it spun of course and struggle a bit but i could never see the range rover even with its all time 4 wheel drive doing this, my explorer wouldnt even budge up that hill. range rover would be more for class, plus i could put a bangin system in either one

I drove a supercharged xtreme we had at our shop for a brake job.

Pathetic....

GO with the rover!

That white with the cream interior looks nice!

ih ave a older xterra and seen the new ones..there alright..but it depends on what u wanna do..off road then go with xterra ...onroad mostly and show ..rr

ih ave a older xterra and seen the new ones..there alright..but it depends on what u wanna do..off road then go with xterra ...onroad mostly and show ..rr
Frankly I'd rather take my subaru off road then an xterra

hows that Q working out for you? and yea this exterra is like the luxery nice edition, you jump in and the controls and whatnot its like a command center, the only thing i dont like is dude has already been through 3 clutches, even after i got done driving you can smell the pads just buring away. its odd.

this is the best pic i have the the xterra...its nice for real

16bagyt.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.