5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
Apr 10, 2022
  • Love
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Seen that before. Hope you were in the city and not on the highway when that happened.
I borrowed my friends trailer and he told me just to limp the trailer back to my place. He didn't know one tire was cracking due to the heat. It's already fixed. I was on a two lane highway in Pahrump, NV.

Ridinhi

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 8, 2006
I borrowed my friends trailer and he told me just to limp the trailer back to my place. He didn't know one tire was cracking due to the heat. It's already fixed. I was on a two lane highway in Pahrump, NV.
I recently bought a zero turn mower. Got it up in Indiana where my brother lives. He brought it to me and gave me the trailer that he brought it on. I’ve never in my life pulled a trailer.

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 28, 2011
A guy is asking $400 for this Honda EU2000i. Is it worth it?

View attachment 42504
Not worth the coin. Only good for about 500 Cont. watts. be only decent for overnight camping for lights. for the Money and a 3 yr warranty this is a great buy and i myself can load and unload easily full of gas. Run reg.oil in it for the first full tank to seat the rings, drain and put Synthetic in afterwards and use synthetic from then on out.Will run at full load for 10 hrs. Ive got 3 generators (13k,10k dual fuel,5k)and needed another smaller one. This is a great Backup gen

powerlifter405

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Apr 9, 2022
A guy is asking $400 for this Honda EU2000i. Is it worth it?

View attachment 42504
Had one at a cabin we rented. It couldn't keep the doom fridge and lights going. We used it to run ceiling fans and rhe box fan. We literally turned everything off minus the fridge to keep food cold and it struggled. Worthless for anything else. Maybe a small camper but when the dorm fridge kicked on it died several times.

Figure your load need then go up one size bigger IMHO.

I meant to say dorm fridge.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post a message

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.