Random Picture Thread

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
$25 an hour for a pizza delivery driver?
Gtfo.

2RZ-FE

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Mar 14, 2011
Dixon, Ca
Hourly wage plus tips. Here you get your $14/hr minimum and tips add on to it. Up to $25 sounds like they cap you at $25 so any tips after that you don't get to keep?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Hourly wage plus tips. Here you get your $14/hr minimum and tips add on to it. Up to $25 sounds like they cap you at $25 so any tips after that you don't get to keep?
Is everyone but me here a pizza boy?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Is everyone but me here a pizza boy?
I tell you what, if you can get half my cock down your throat , you can call me a boy.
Be aware, I will call you a slut.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
You keep your tips. You get a wage while in the store and then a wage while on the road. This wage is usually a lot lower than the in store pay. But, you get your mileage and tips. These two things in combination with your on the road wage can be quite high, in the right area, at the right time of day, with as few drivers in the store as possible. The more drivers in the store means typically less deliveries per driver and less money.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I tell you what, if you can get half my cock down your throat , you can call me a boy.
Be aware, I will call you a slut.
I hear ya talking boy.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
How would they even know what you were tipped? Think harder.
You keep your tips. You get a wage while in the store and then a wage while on the road. This wage is usually a lot lower than the in store pay. But, you get your mileage and tips. These two things in combination with your on the road wage can be quite high, in the right area, at the right time of day, with as few drivers in the store as possible. The more drivers in the store means typically less deliveries per driver and less money.
Mileage reimbursement is not a wage nor is it even taxable. Sit down pizza boy.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
How would they even know what you were tipped? Think harder.

Mileage reimbursement is not a wage nor is it even taxable. Sit down pizza boy.
Stfu stupid. The company pays you this money, you take it with you. Nobody said anything about it being a wage or taxable. It is for gas in your vehicle but at the end of the night it's profit in your pocket and part of what you earned for the night.

I love it when people chime in and speak ignorantly on a job they don't even do.

How would they know what you are tipped? When people pay with their Debit or Credit cards they often put the tips on their cards. These tips are called credit card tips. They are automatically claimed and will be taxed. The other tips genius, you guessed it, are cash tips. It is up to the driver to report (claim) these tips so they can be taxed.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Let's all post plastic!!

Reactions: Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

• Love
Reactions: ThxOne

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
LoL she has fake tits bro. Get your story straight.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
LoL she has fake tits bro. Get your story straight.
She's hot though. The other chicks you post look like plastic sex dolls.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Stfu stupid. The company pays you this money, you take it with you. Nobody said anything about it being a wage or taxable. It is for gas in your vehicle but at the end of the night it's profit in your pocket and part of what you earned for the night.
The company is not part of a tipping transaction at the drop point. You didn't say it was a wage, you implied it with your ignorance. The money is for wear and tear on a personal vehicle. If it was strictly for gas you'd just get reimbursed for pump receipts bozo.

I love it when people chime in and speak ignorantly on a job they don't even do.
That's interesting considering you're the one getting absolutely facepalmed. But makes sense you enjoy something you're so good at.

How would they know what you are tipped? When people pay with their Debit or Credit cards they often put the tips on their cards. These tips are called credit card tips. They are automatically claimed and will be taxed. The other tips genius, you guessed it, are cash tips. It is up to the driver to report (claim) these tips so they can be taxed.
Captain obvious coming in with the No Shit Sherlocks.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
TheOne: Resident Pizzaboy Expert.
Weird how I know what the owners and managers call this mileage payment and state what it is for. They don't need a pump receipt to pay us for gas. They give us a specific amount of money each delivery to cover our gas. Seriously, go finish fluffing your boyfriend.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 62)

• Buck
  • Ridinhi
  • Dafaseles
  • legendndisguise
  • Kickstand
  • Spider Monkey
  • rmsanger_2
  • sherwood71

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds