Random Picture Thread

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
We had a local radio show do a festival show here in Tucson every year that was pretty darn good most years. There was 10,000 there for the disturbed headline. It was no ozzfest, but they brought 3 or 4 good metal bands every year until the pandemic.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
I got surprised by a band I never heard of called “a day to remember” a few years ago. My daughter said I’d like them, so I pushed my old 42 year old ass down front and the wildness broke out in a flash. It was a blast, but that first surge of energy in the first couple songs had me thinking about backing out. My wife had to get out in the first 30 seconds. Lol

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
My uncle lives in Havasu City. Crazy Bastard. Those are cool vacation spots, but I wouldn’t live there. I actually live outside Tucson, and I don’t like it. Tucson does have great food, and before the pandemic, the metal scene here, with a trip or 2 to Phoenix was great years of concert going.
My Dad and brother live in Havasu City. 125 degrees in the Summer. There's two things to do in Havasu, go out on the water or drink. Or, both at the same time.

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
  • Haha
Reactions: Ridinhi

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Because if people start talking shit to me, I don't run like a ***** and block them. That's why. And, I don't see things changing anytime soon.
Incorrect. It's because you're a fucking retard.

Look up the word rhetorical before you respond to it next time you idiot.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
lol.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Betelgeuse

Kickstand

CarAudio.com Well Known
Jan 1, 2021
Maple Ridge
I got surprised by a band I never heard of called “a day to remember” a few years ago. My daughter said I’d like them, so I pushed my old 42 year old ass down front and the wildness broke out in a flash. It was a blast, but that first surge of energy in the first couple songs had me thinking about backing out. My wife had to get out in the first 30 seconds. Lol
I used to go to all the Lulapalooza's when they first started doing them back in the 90's
Been to a couple Metallica shows , RadioHead
The craziest pit I ever been in was Nirvana in Buffalo
The security/ First responders couldn't keep up with the flow of injured bodies coming out
They put on a good show too , maybe my memory is different than reality due to the altered state I was in so...

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
144779109_10217938595206504_3762042795281474316_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Slo_Ride

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 75)

• rmsanger_2
  • Dafaseles
  • Buck
  • Ridinhi
  • R
  • ThxOne
  • Kickstand
  • Chevy Blazin'
  • Clifff150
  • Spider Monkey

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days