Random Picture Thread

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Good news- Jay finally figured out what was killing his chickens.

Bad news- I didn't win.

Quite the saga, Jay definitely needs a TV show.

Reactions: Lasherž

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Raccoon's can be vicious little pricks.
True, I knew they could kill chickens, just seems like chickens have pretty effective defenses.

My girlfriend used to have chickens at her parents house and she lost one to an eagle and one to an owl. Their rooster got in a fight with a coyote and the coyote actually bailed with minor damage to the rooster. Guessing the coyote just wasn't hungry enough or the rooster got a good first peck.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
True, I knew they could kill chickens, just seems like chickens have pretty effective defenses.

My girlfriend used to have chickens at her parents house and she lost one to an eagle and one to an owl. Their rooster got in a fight with a coyote and the coyote actually bailed with minor damage to the rooster. Guessing the coyote just wasn't hungry enough or the rooster got a good first peck.
It's difficult to take down a hard cock... ;)

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Seems like it would take a pretty hungry or brave raccoon to go up against a rooster. Those beaks will scar them for life.
It wasn't that it was hungry, it just seemed to really despise chickens. It wasn't eating them but ripping the heads off and tearing them to shreds. 🤷

• Wow
OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Coyote was my guess, second most popular answer behind fox.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I dumped a chick once because she complained that my car didn't have an ac or radio, and was way to loud.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Y'all think I be joking about these birds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 28)

• Bobbytwonames
  • rmsanger_2
  • legendndisguise
  • C

Trending Topics

Latest Classifieds