Random Box Pics!

Yes I would. That’s stupid. JL subs aren’t made to sound like loud farts so just throwing cheap power at them is an insult.

Believe me they sounded good. Not everybody can afford Audison and McIntosh. I can't stand when people haven't heard a particular system or amp and they immediately shitt on it. Maybe he should've put a Cab22 on them.

If you can afford W7’s, you can afford better amps. I wouldn’t want a Cab on those either. Just because I have a different opinion doesn’t mean I’m a snob or dumb ass or ass hole.

Last edited:
Anyone have a board pic of Jp Korean made amps?

This was the best that I could do. The second pic is the bluetooth section for the bass knob. The bass knob still has to be plugged into a continuous power source.

Screenshot_20220430-181650_Gallery.jpg
20220430_181710.jpg

Guy sounds like a ******* to have 3 12’s in 3.6 ported. I bet they will be popular. I got my Wolfram 3k for $350

Wolfram and ampere audio use Zenon to build their amps along with many others. The d4s amps have a similar design but I don’t believe zenon makes them. Could be Ariel, seongsin (b2 audio), S&I (dd audio) etc.

So that’s $1350 in subs to throw a $400 amp at. Doesn’t sound great to me but I’m not on the budget dollar per watt bandwagon.

The guy over the weekend had a $1,400 SALT4 and clamped 1,600 watts wired to one ohm. That's almost $1/watt. Is that what you're looking for?

If that salt4 was proven not to be defective, I’d bet money that if you swapped it to any other amp in that same setup, it would also fall short of its rated power at 1 ohm providing that amps design is to make full power at 1 ohm (not a taramps smart series). That $1400 price tag is insane 😂.

If that salt4 was proven not to be defective, I’d bet money that if you swapped it to any other amp in that same setup, it would also fall short of its rated power at 1 ohm providing that amps design is to make full power at 1 ohm (not a taramps smart series). That $1400 price tag is insane 😂.

Nobody takes impedance rise into account. He was rising to 4 ohms so he was probably doing close to the SALT4's rated watts at 4 ohms. Those Smart amps put out power. One guy is clamping over 8,300 watts on a Smart5 wired to .5 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...