Ram Crew Cab Sub Options

All that's left is a tad more sanding and another coat of primer or 2 then paint and install. I ended up changing the tuning to 32hz and went with a 4" aero port for easy tuning and install. We test fitted the box before I started the bondo and paint. I hooked it up to a powerbass asa300.2 and it amazed the crap out of us all. I went ahead and hooked it up to my 2 AQ750s that's in my wife's Jimmy and boy did they come alive. Way more output than I expected and played pretty low

Holyshit that looks good.
Didn't use the jasperjig for the mounting holes didya?!
thanks. And I literally got a jasper jig and plunge router in the middle of building this box. If you notice the mounting hole on the end for the aero port is perfect lol. From now on, all my holes will be perfect

This looks amazing. I am trying to figure out what to put beneath the seat of my 06 Ram Quad Cab. How loud are the 3 6.5's? I currently have two really old 10's in a too small sealed box and it is sort of loud, 400w RMS each, but I want some roof flex.

Thanks,

John

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.