Anyone have a Silverado?

Participant count
  • Participant list

cfox10
10+ year member

Rock the house.
Whoever has a silverado extended cab...

Do you know the measurement from the seat down to the floor in the rear?

Specifically where the driveline hump is in the center?

I'm trying to see which amps will fit width wise if I mount it between the seat and the floor (It'll be a box going across the whole width of truck with amp in center flush mounted to the rack)

I don't have access to the Truck right now as it's a surprise for a buddy so I'm trying to stay low key on all my measurements..I wasn't able to get the center measured.

I've got a crew cab, not extended.

There's about three inches or a little more under the seats at the narrowest.

Drivetrain hump is about an inch taller than the rest of the floor under the seat

I've got a crew cab, not extended.
There's about three inches or a little more under the seats at the narrowest.

Drivetrain hump is about an inch taller than the rest of the floor under the seat
Essentially, I'm not going to find an amp to fit there lol

Having two 8's on either side. Might have to lift seats a bit

Essentially, I'm not going to find an amp to fit there lol
Having two 8's on either side. Might have to lift seats a bit
I think you should be able to fit an amp. The 8's, not without the seat lift for a decent sized box.

I just took the back seats out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I think you should be able to fit an amp. The 8's, not without the seat lift for a decent sized box.
I just took the back seats out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Back seats are currently out.. but he needs them back lol.. I only need .5 per box.. I imagine it's doable with the current space? Maybe I'm crazy who knows. I'm gonna go look for a seat lift.. I don't want to use ghetto ugly steel squares lol

I'll get the measurement later today. Mount amp to back wall. That's half a cube after displacement. Even a box for 2 8 inch subs is going to take up most of the space.
Appreciate it. Thanks for the info. Is your setup under the seat?

you should be able to get .5cubes just fine but dont expect a lot of airspace otherwise lol

theres like 50 of us on here with silverados/sierras

you should be able to get .5cubes just fine but dont expect a lot of airspace otherwise lol
theres like 50 of us on here with silverados/sierras
I should say... Anyone with 8's under the rear seats.

One better would be if anyone has a design. If not I'm fine designing it. Didn't realize everyone had Silverados lol

Back seats are currently out.. but he needs them back lol.. I only need .5 per box.. I imagine it's doable with the current space? Maybe I'm crazy who knows. I'm gonna go look for a seat lift.. I don't want to use ghetto ugly steel squares lol
You won't find them... I had to fabricate a design I think you might like it... I'll link my post for you to review... I still have materials to make 2 more seat lifts..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d914deda335c09f81e82a176840b47f1.jpg

0a7a8bfd2cc1f5b7fbc15f95b5389761.jpg

eb3fe3bfc07231620f3e1a27cb81d820.jpg

e569e0836f377976a83038acb4a7cb7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.