Rainbows, need info!

Actually whats been set and agreed upon from all dealers was to stay at SRP prices, especially on the net. This is how I originally got permission to do so directly from Stefan and Paul (Germany). Bending the rules a bit and selling a hair above cost are two different cases. For 2007 I am working with Stephen as well as Stefan to establish more firm MAP pricing guidelines for dealers to follow.
BTW...your in my area for alot of lines that I rep, we should talk. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
If you guys made an agreement to be strict on pricing then thats different and would have to agree with you then. What lines do you have access to ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

If you guys made an agreement to be strict on pricing then thats different and would have to agree with you then. What lines do you have access to ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
Yes sir we do.

Arc

Genesis

Dyn

Morel

DLS

USamps/RE

Cascade

Sinfoni

TRU

Rainbow

And Always lookin for new dealers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yep, we both spoke and have agreed to keep prices at SRP, it is all down to where you are located at. We have dealer restrictions and we actually abide to them. We would like to keep Rainbows name and not diminish it into something of an audiobahn sort. I do understand that when more dealers come aboard pricing changes...No matter what the company/rep says..but Rainbow is actually pretty good about that, and well us dealers look out for one another so you can say it would be a tight nit family. Either way, Don or I are more than happy to help, and yes we both are very busy so please be patient and we will do our best to help you!

I wouldn't reply to anything like this less you be accused of price fixing, which is illegal. I prefer "an agreement on advertised pricing"

I wouldn't reply to anything like this less you be accused of price fixing, which is illegal. I prefer "an agreement on advertised pricing"
It's been my impression that Rainbow themselves sets the prices that allow internet sales or at least strict guidelines.

This was all several months ago and Aaron I spoke about it a few times. We are on fair grounds now, so now need to dig it back up.
Do I miss PMs occassionally? Yes I do, with a dozen or so a day on this forum alone (Im on Alot) some tend to fall through the cracks. For that my apologies.

Apology accepted. You returned 1 of my 4 PM's. Luckily your buddy 3.5max6spd responded and completed the sale. Another great guy to deal with

PremierAudio has returned 3 of 3 Pm's. Very great guy to deal with as well.

Hmnn...I know 6spdcoupe and I have been using, listening, installing - and sharing on this very forum....the Rainbow line for nearly 3-4 years now. Speaking of experience...
I dunno this premieraudio guy. I've yet to hear anything strickingly genuine involving individual experience with this product. I dunno what is up with the price chopping and sales in my backyard either.
So your saying that this forum is your backyard ???

both don and aaron are very nice people. I've spoken to don a lot (mostly a long time ago, and he always responded, and yes he does get tons of PM's) and i did business with aaron a while ago, and he is a great guy too (my crossover exploded because my amp decided to go bad on me...always returned my PM's and believe me their were a LOT)

you can't go wrong with either one of them.

He's talking about locations, not the forum. In fact I believe that portion of his post has nothing to do with this forum, except that the prospective buyer may have been attempting to buy from premier when he should have been referred over to Unexpected Creations (6spdcoupe).

I see all of you fighting over this speaker prices.

starting next month im going to stop making Rainbow speakers in my basement.

noone will be able to buy them.

and the prices are going to go up

Germs are $5500.00 next month

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:

BTW, Don that thread over at Maxima.org "noobs Must Read ! " you should have that here and make it a sticky lol

that clip is funny, you see the same threads over and over again on the same subject here.

So ones in Nebraska and Ones in New Jersey . I'm in California who's backyard am I in. ??? But the product gets drop shipped from So Cal. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :confused:

He's talking about locations, not the forum. In fact I believe that portion of his post has nothing to do with this forum, except that the prospective buyer may have been attempting to buy from premier when he should have been referred over to Unexpected Creations (6spdcoupe).

No. I'm saying a dealer cross country trying to do business on a forum where other dealers have been doing business for years, has no business or ethics selling to customers that are closer to such dealers with such practices, particularly in ones state or closer to... I have nothing against anyone trying to make a dollar, but theres plenty of business for everyone and good business practice/ethics goes along way.

In regards to drop shipping from the manufacturer, its only done in cases where a customer does not have a local or in-state dealer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.