"snickering" towards JL systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You give car audio fans, Jl Audio fans, West Coasters and pig ****ers a bad name.
But on a brighter note, nice trolling job. I give it a 9.5 for getting people to reply to the stupiest reasoning your imagination could come up with. How could anyone believe you could be this stupid? Ha! Good one dude.
well said... and to the jl ***** (with the "dank weed") you live in san diego? why not visit tc sounds (based out of the very same city, i believe) the make MANY subs, for themselves and others, and i dare say- they have a few that will leave the jl in the dust... (or are they one of those new upstart "internet companies") //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

But you see? The Alero was never uppity - it always knew it was Oldsmobile's bastard cousin to Pontiac's Grand Am.
The QX4 on the other hand?

It was when it was new and remains an overpriced Pathfinder.

/story

couldnt have said it better myself

Yeah, we know. That's why you didn't say **** alero boy.
I guarantee you aren't this much of a prick in real life. You'd either be in jail, dead, or castrated by now. So please, drop the 'you have no idea who I am so Im really tough' attitude.

well said... and to the jl ***** (with the "dank weed") you live in san diego? why not visit tc sounds (based out of the very same city, i believe) the make MANY subs, for themselves and others, and i dare say- they have a few that will leave the jl in the dust... (or are they one of those new upstart "internet companies") //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I'm not in the market to buy anything right now but i'm always open to checking things out. Yes I am in San Diego.

PS guys I have been joking this whole time. I couldn't give a **** less about who bumps what. I like JL Audio and I dont give a **** what anybody else thinks. There is no "best sub" but if there was, i'm sure JL audio would be on the top 10 list.

PS guys I have been joking this whole time. I couldn't give a **** less about who bumps what. I like JL Audio and I dont give a **** what anybody else thinks.

you know- i REALLY don't believe that... looks to me like you came in with a tough guy attitude, rockin your old ass infinity suv, thinkin you are a baller, got smacked back into place, and now are trying to play it off....

Haven't bothered to read the entire thread...but the last two pages are filled primarily with personal insults.

That's a good indication that this thread has run it's course.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

creyc

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
creyc
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants