finding 1997 civic firewall???

the wall that seperates the engine bay from the cabin IS the firewall... pop your hood and look at the far end of the engine bay... thats the firewal.

There are 2 main ways to get through the firewall... you can drill a hole, or you can look for a grommet that you can run the wire through. I'm a big fan of the latter... all you need is a coathanger, duct tape, and KY jelly lol

I need more of a specific location because there are a few firewall looking holes and im not sure which one to use. There is one right near the battery, is that it???

ok here's what you can do man look for a round rubber grommet in your fire wall see which one you could get a wire through once doing so take a coat hanger bend it so that it is straight as can be tape it to the end of the wire which you are feeding through the fire wall feed the coathangerthe wire taped on the coat hanger then feed it inside once you see the coat hanger inside the car slowly pull it through so that the wire is in side the car now take the wire off the coat hanger and your ready to run your wire through to the back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

w.e douchbag your lucky i dont know where you live or id **** u up
offyourself.gif

There should be a hole on the driver side wall right underneath your brake fluid holder. Its a rubber stop. Just poke a hole through it and your set.

It should be located somewhere under your trunk, pretty easy to find. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.