quick questions on stetting my gains

Participant count
  • Participant list

littledude
10+ year member

MI
when i had my 2 type r's i had a local audio shop set my gains but now i have 2 l7 and am going to set it this weekend.

the Brutus has some settings with names i don't get that are not on amps I've set before

one is bass EQ is this just like bass boost or what??

and another is phase and i don't know what that is??

then theres low pass, subsonic and level

i feel like my setup doesn't hit the lows like i like 40hz range is good but songs like white girl by young jeezy isn't really loud at all.

i think ill set the subsonic at 25-30, but i don't know where to set the low pass, and if the bass EQ is just boost then ill set it as 0db's then ill just put the level up until achieved sound.

i have a dmm will this help at all with setting it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.