dd4.jpg
[/img]

dd3.jpg
[/img]

dd2.jpg
[/img]

dd.jpg
[/img]

yeah it does i am already at a 145 at the local shops meter and my sub isnt all the way broken in yet and my gains are still at about half but it has really good sound quality still

the box has alot of bracing on the inside and i am doing another top peice when i get the chance but i ran out of wood its a big box it was 9 cubes before displacment

You just have it sitting on top of the back seats? Take those things out and build a false floor for everything to sit nicely on...that's what I'll be doing in my '88 hatch.

yeah i am working on that also it will get done soon i just need some help getting that heavy ass box out of the back by myself but i am really impressed with the sound quality one of the best subs i have ever used and the dd amp is a power house in a small footprint but big props to incriminator audio

did you seal the hole up where the speaker wire goes through?
that poor little car is going to shake itself apart. thats the idea though
x2

dd.jpg

Caught me off gaurd. Is there a little compartment where there's a terminal plate or anything? :\

EDIT:: Also, next time you build a box (just for an FYI), put the screws AT LEAST 6-8" from each other. When you put a lot close together like that, it actually adds stress to the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.