Questions*Lots of Pics*

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lucid15
10+ year member

Always open to trades!
Well.. i have pictures of my current set up, and have a Soundstream 2000D on the way, should come wednesday. As you can see in the pics, i have one 4 gauge going to my battery in my trunk, and then two short 4 gauge wires going to the amps(Kicker 750.1 is gone now). I was told i should probably upgrade 1/0 Gauge wire from battery to battery. Should i order a little extra wire and run 1/0 Gauge from the Kinetik battery to my new amp as well? and what Fuse size should i get?

And also, i have Street wires 12 gauge and Knukonceptz 12 gauge for speaker wire, to hook up to my T4-12's,which one should i use? or should i order bigger gauge?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'm in the same boat and have a few posts on several forums so this is NOT advice but just sharing what's going through my mind and we can help...
I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...
With 1/4 wave and tuning low, your vehicle is a resonator itself, like if you think about from your rear hatch or back of the box traveling front...
Heads up, those coaxial units I listed above, have a broken tweeter stem. If you go the pioneer route (and at this price, I definitely would) get...
Thanks for the reply bass addict. I am sure with ya'lls help I'll get it tuned up. Audiobaun has been a huge help. He basically linked everything...

About this thread

Lucid15

10+ year member
Always open to trades!
Lucid15
Portland,OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date