Questions from over the weekend

Participant count
  • Participant list

Flipx99
5,000+ posts

Violator of Terms
Building 100
I for the most part got my door pods installed. The 5 1/4 type r componet system is a great improvement over the 3 1/2s. I am not trying to hype the type r or anything, I had them before I joined the forum. Anyways, I noticed that my subs in the back either play at a much less significant loud. I can't feel the bass from then anymore. Any ideas of what went out of adjustment?

Also, even though I am glad my light to my bass knob went out, I find something strange. I touched the knob with my hand and static electricity sparked on the knob and the light went on. Any ideas why the light doesn't work with power (but the bass knob does) but static electricity makes it work?

Did you have the components running off of that amp before? If you added the amp, it is likely that your sub amp is not getting the same voltage and current from the electrical system as before. You might just need to adjust all of your gains from scratch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.