Questions about soundstream 2600 and a d.7 coil woofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spldecendant
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ny
I just picked up the soundstream txi2600 for a good price and reselling it to a freind and doing an install now he has 1 15inch dc xl with a d.7 coil now that means I can wire this amp to .33 or 1.4......I kno the amp is .5 stable it's rated at he has nice electrical would it be fine to wire to .33

I say dont do it.... seriously. 1.4 is your safest best bet
I concur with my fellow hombre, do not try and risk it - chances are it may work but it could kick in to protect, overheat, or meltdown as well. Good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

hi all, thanks for allowing me to join your site. im installing 2 soundstream tx4.560 4 channel amps, but i want to run them as 2 channel...
I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...
With 1/4 wave and tuning low, your vehicle is a resonator itself, like if you think about from your rear hatch or back of the box traveling front...
Heads up, those coaxial units I listed above, have a broken tweeter stem. If you go the pioneer route (and at this price, I definitely would) get...

About this thread

Spldecendant

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Spldecendant
Ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date