Questions about morel amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

teamjeffrey
10+ year member

destin
Alright so I was wondering who in here has personal experience with morel amps I was considering the morel mps 1.550 and wanted to know if there a solid choice as much as I would like the JL Audio HD 750/1 idk if I can really can spend $800 on a amp if anyone has any has any other suggestions for sq amps that are reasonable price drop a reply 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

With 1/4 wave and tuning low, your vehicle is a resonator itself, like if you think about from your rear hatch or back of the box traveling front...
Heads up, those coaxial units I listed above, have a broken tweeter stem. If you go the pioneer route (and at this price, I definitely would) get...
Thanks for the reply bass addict. I am sure with ya'lls help I'll get it tuned up. Audiobaun has been a huge help. He basically linked everything...
I think he'sasking because electricity is often compared to water to make it easier to understand. It can be helpful, but it can be misleading...
It's really hard, almost impossible to induct noise into RCAs. All you need is a simple set of shielded RCAs. Some home audio guys once did a...

About this thread

teamjeffrey

10+ year member
teamjeffrey
destin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from