PWX 6.5 Installation Help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yup, thats the Audiopipe one I mentioned above. Ive never used that one personally, but it will do what you want it to....
There is a "gain" on each output normally, usually with a line driver type option... that one says its 8v max output. So with the dd1 it should work the same, set the gain on the crossover with the dd1 between the headunit and the crossover, then set the gain on the amp with the dd1 between the crossover and the amp....
Just ordered the pipe xover! Shipping out tomorrow. Nendos back in stock and shipped. Cant wait to get it all setup

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.