Project Smokey and the Bandit Trans AM

bandit007.jpg

Well I've been working on getting a system ready for this car over the weekend...I spent a few hours taking the old ZED made G&S amp out of the console ...and getting the ancient Blaupunkt out of the dash....Then eliminating some of the crap wiring...I'm gonna go with a JVC NX5000 deck if it fits...and I had two DD 1008b's custom fit with gold DD logos for the car...to fit these I'll have to eliminate the spare tire...so that pretty much sux....but somethings have to be sacrificed for good sound .....The box I'll build will be about two cu. ft total...It will fit under the rear deck...I'll most likely eliminate the rear 6x9's completly...and only go with subs and a nice front stage.......

Well I picked me up a new project beater...Its an 80 model Trans AM with less than 45,000 original miles on the clock. i guess its time to figure out what system to put in her.....

S1.jpg
I will cry like a little girl if you do a wall or huge car breaking system. please do a beautiful sq system for this beautiful car. i had a 77t/a and a 79 z28 when i was a teenager. i kick myself every time i see one like this. please dont ruin it.

I will cry like a little girl if you do a wall or huge car breaking system. please do a beautiful sq system for this beautiful car. i had a 77t/a and a 79 z28 when i was a teenager. i kick myself every time i see one like this. please dont ruin it.
It will be a nice setup...this car has less than 45,000 original miles and was one of only 2084 1980 Trans AM SE's made...It also came equipped with every available option...except for the custom air shock setup and a totally jacked car audio system its all stock down to the factory smog pump under the hood...

It took me a while to locate the amp I wanted for the car..Since you can't get these just anywhere......but you can see it on the top shelf a very rare Phoenix Gold Outlaw Limited Edition 1845 in pristine condition...updates coming soon...

outlaw001.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.