Project hannah

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to go ahead and start project hannah, i am going to need one more fi bl fully loaded and an amp with enough wattage to power them both well, in trunk class in this area that should get me plenty loud enough to take home first, and thats all im looking for.

let me know what you have, and what you are asking, it could take me a while to come up with the money, but i figured i would throw it out there.

yea, i still need some, how much do you have and how much are you asking?

i typically use welding cable, its cheaper and a little more flexible

hmm.....i need almost exactly 16 feet to make it from alt to batterys in the rear...i ahve about 5 feet, does anyone know if its ok to butt-solder the cable together providing you shrink-wrap the heck out of it? or will this cause resistance?
**********************=========**********************

Hi AK/

If you happen to have a *1/0 Splice Connector[Like Stinger has for 4/Gauge Cable] you could do that than get *Dual Wall "Adhesive" Shrink Tubing* to cover it.Plus the Adhesive will melt [Of Course] and help keep the set screws from backing off.It can happen.

I probably [Think] have a 25' continuous length of Black 1/0 Welding Cable.

Best Regards/

Raymond

PS:

If I said the "Wrong" wording in my last PM,AK,I apologize/=O[ .

I try to say the right things,but,sometimes It doesn't come out

the way I meant it to be.Sorry if it didn't sound right.

**********************=========**********************Hi AK/

If you happen to have a *1/0 Splice Connector[Like Stinger has for 4/Gauge Cable] you could do that than get *Dual Wall "Adhesive" Shrink Tubing* to cover it.Plus the Adhesive will melt [Of Course] and help keep the set screws from backing off.It can happen.

I probably [Think] have a 25' continuous length of Black 1/0 Welding Cable.

Best Regards/

Raymond

PS:

If I said the "Wrong" wording in my last PM,AK,I apologize/=O[ .

I try to say the right things,but,sometimes It doesn't come out

the way I meant it to be.Sorry if it didn't sound right.
oh no man, you said nothing wrong, im sorry i didnt respond to the pm, i thought i did....i could use the 1/0 but i could not possibly let you just send it to me, you have already out-done yourself, how much do you want for it?

My man,Sorry to hear what happened. If I didn't just put the money you sent in the bank i would of refunded you,Yea it would of been a hit for me but the karma would of paid off in the long run,and i'm surprised how mature CA.com is being for once...good job guys
and i would promptly send it back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif a little help is something, but thats would just be over the top. you wouldnt happen to have another of that same sub you would be willing to sell would you? im having a heck of a time findong one, and i dont have the cash to buy new.

I'm going to see what I have and let you know. I don't have any amps, but I know I have some wire...seems like everyone does LOL. I'll keep an eye open for amps for ya. I can't wait to see you do this and WIN!!! I was really wanting to win a trophy at Texas Heat Wave and dedicate it to Hannah, but the competition was a little stiff as far as showing was concerned, all I got was a T-Shirt LOL. I did mention Hannah to my friends there and we did a moment of silence.

i need someone who is exp. with building or competeing to design me a burb box for my single fi bl 15

the cars resonant freq. is around 45hz (45 was loudest note with 2 different systems)

box will be for a single fi bl fully loaded 15"

will be getting roughly 1500w

max box dimensions: 15" tall x 30" deep x32"wide

this will ahve to go in my grand am until i get the blazer setup, so the box will be in a trunk car with no back seat.

Hello AK/

I have around *27'* of the Black 1/0 Welding Cable.It's pretty much new.

I had it in my Stang,but I never got around to getting anything Installed.

No cuts/bare cable spots/dry rot/etc.Flexibility is nice,and the outer insulation is not thin.LMK if you want to use it in your Install.

Glad to see the Guyz helpin' out...Nice/;).

Kind Regards/

Raymond

you guys have seriously helped me thru this ALOT and i cannot ever repay you, it means alot guys.
its nothing. And don't worry about repaying anybody. Everybody in this thread has donated to your cause because you need it. I think I speak for everybody here when I say we don't want to be payed back. Good luck with the project and keep throwing out items that you need. My spl box designs aren't top notch otherwise id help. Good luck on everything man, get us some nice scores!

its nothing. And don't worry about repaying anybody. Everybody in this thread has donated to your cause because you need it. I think I speak for everybody here when I say we don't want to be payed back. Good luck with the project and keep throwing out items that you need. My spl box designs aren't top notch otherwise id help. Good luck on everything man, get us some nice scores!
x2

We gave so that Project Hannah could come to be and like i said in the PM, all we want is for you to win the game and some pics of the progress and trophies.

might be a while to see some real progress, i have 100 in my paypal, and need am amp and another fi bl, so its gonna take a while to get everything i need.

i will take pictures of EVERYTHING, along with vids when i get started.

im working with a guy to design a burp box for the one BL i have, and a friend is letting me borrow his amp, so i will be at the next comp here in town, i'll be in trunk class, and trunk class is pretty weak around these parts, so i might do alright with the one for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...