Project hannah

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to go ahead and start project hannah, i am going to need one more fi bl fully loaded and an amp with enough wattage to power them both well, in trunk class in this area that should get me plenty loud enough to take home first, and thats all im looking for.

let me know what you have, and what you are asking, it could take me a while to come up with the money, but i figured i would throw it out there.

thank you so much for your offer, but i think im gonna do the build in the blazer (87 k5 blazer) and i dont think i could afford the gas to get there, or if i would be up for a trip just yet.
i will keep you in mind though.

once again thank you raymond, you have been an awesome help, as have all of you in one way or another.

i have a question to anybody that may be able to answer it.

i have 4 batterys that will be installed, and i was wondering if 2 runs of 4 gauge would be adiquate from the alt to the batts? i have a little bit of 0/1 gauge but not nearly enough to do a run.

thanks guys
ehhh I wouldn't really trutst it.... I'd try to get more 1/0 if possible.

i have about 10 foot of 1/0 i could send ya, might be enough for 1 run
******************=============*******************

Hello peas/

I have alot of Black 1/0 Welding Cable.Most guys like the Audio Cable,which is nice too.It was cheaper for me back then,but it grew on me,and that's what I use now/:).

I'm sure he'll chime in soon/;).

Best Regards/

Raymond

Still need deadener? I have some FatMat
yea, i still need some, how much do you have and how much are you asking?

Hello AK/*******

What type of 1/0 Cable are you using? Car Audio or Welding Cable?

Best Regards/

Raymond
i typically use welding cable, its cheaper and a little more flexible

i have about 10 foot of 1/0 i could send ya, might be enough for 1 run
hmm.....i need almost exactly 16 feet to make it from alt to batterys in the rear...i ahve about 5 feet, does anyone know if its ok to butt-solder the cable together providing you shrink-wrap the heck out of it? or will this cause resistance?

good luck with the project man, i hope you win the game!!!

if i had some money i would donate some.. but all i can do is offer you a deal on stinger part's and accesories....

let me know if you need anything...

once again good luck.

My man,Sorry to hear what happened. If I didn't just put the money you sent in the bank i would of refunded you,Yea it would of been a hit for me but the karma would of paid off in the long run,and i'm surprised how mature CA.com is being for once...good job guys

My man,Sorry to hear what happened. If I didn't just put the money you sent in the bank i would of refunded you,Yea it would of been a hit for me but the karma would of paid off in the long run,and i'm surprised how mature CA.com is being for once...good job guys
we do good from time to time.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...