Project hannah

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to go ahead and start project hannah, i am going to need one more fi bl fully loaded and an amp with enough wattage to power them both well, in trunk class in this area that should get me plenty loud enough to take home first, and thats all im looking for.

let me know what you have, and what you are asking, it could take me a while to come up with the money, but i figured i would throw it out there.

i wish you the best man i couldn't imagine the pain you struggle through on a day to day basis and frankly would never want to experience it myself i honestly think your doing the best you can to to cope with the situation by trying to "win the game" it not only your passion it would have made her so happy i can only imagine how you feel because she cannot witness it and you cant see the smile on her face and get that hug from her .. but you know she is looking down on you .... it makes me sad to think about there is heartless fucks in this world who don't show any remorse about your situation.. i really do send you my best wishes man !!

Ive got almost unlimited supplies of KKR 12ga, 4 ga, 8 ga, and 1/0. How much do you need of what.

Plus, I do have a few pairs of KKR MB8's, just if you need one HOLLA!

If you dont say anything, dont be surprised if something appears out of nowhere.

I really hate to be crass, but what happened to her? Bro, I feel for you. AND THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS FOR HER. Most people would just sit on their ass and whine. You and she are an inspiration.

If anyone who has helped me out has changed there mind about helping me out amist the auction thread, please let me know, i will be more then happy to ship your stuff back to you.

thank you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...